THQ Nordic has announced a return to consoles for 2008 classic Baja: Edge of Control, with a remastered version of the off-road Xbox 360, PS3 title, coming to Xbox One and PS4 in Q2 2017.
Originally released in 2008, Baja: Edge of Control on Xbox One and PS4 will feature improved graphics, sharp 4K resolution, enhanced lighting and dust effects, better UI and improved controls.
- 4 player split screen and online multiplayer
- Dozens of vehicles to choose from
- Monitor and repair vehicle damage via truck and helicopter teams
- Authentic vehicle physics respond to any bumps and ruts you drive over
- Numerous, authentic vehicle parts to help fine-tune the performance of your off-road machine
- More than 100 tracks, nine open worlds and 1000 miles of drive-to-horizon landscape
- Lots of different events, including Hill Climb, Baja Endurance Races, Closed Track Races and more
- Free roaming gameplay: drive as far as you want and find hidden tracks, jumps and more off-road madness