Deep Silver have today revealed Resistance Mode – A 4 player co-operative online experience for Homefront: The Revolution with a trailer ‘Freedom Fighters’ and new details emerging about the newly announced mode as well as details on how to enter the Homefront: The Revolution Beta, which runs from the 11th of February – 14th for the Xbox One.
Here is what we know about Resistance Mode:
- Form a Resistance Cell with your friends online, and wage guerrilla warfare against the military might of the KPA in thrilling narrative-driven Missions across occupied Philadelphia.
- Unlock new skills, earn weapon blueprints, rare equipment and combat gear to upgrade and customise your personal roster of Freedom Fighters, as you and your teammates go from rookie civilians to battle hardened soldiers.
- Players will also enjoy major free content updates as part of an extensive post-launch support program from Dambuster Studios.
Hasit Zala, Game Director at Dambuster Studios stated
[box type=”shadow” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=””]“Homefront: The Revolution is this team’s most ambitious project yet. In addition to our epic 30+ hour single-player campaign, we expect to launch Resistance Mode with twelve Missions, packed with re-playability, and hope to release another twenty Missions within the first year. And to ensure our community can always play together, all Resistance Mode Missions will be free to download.” [/box]
For more information on Resistance Mode and the chance to get involved with the Xbox One Closed Beta visit Homefront-Game.com today.
Places are limited, and the only way to gain access is through acquiring an Xbox One Beta Token. Deep Silver and Xbox will be running a number of promotions over the coming days and weeks that will offer the opportunity to claim a Token and take part.
Players can also now Pre-Order Homefront: The Revolution and secure the Revolutionary SpiritPack which includes the following:
– The Red Skull motorbike skin for campaign
– The Golden skin for your pistol for campaign
– Instant unlocks of the Marksman Rifle, Sniper Scope and Remote Explosives for your Resistance Mode character
Homefront: The Revolution launches on the 17th of May in North America and 20th in Europe for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.