Electronic Arts today revealed its latest details for EA PLAY taking place June 12th. The publisher shared details for its upcoming press conference and announced a list of games that will be playable for the first time ever at the event, which includes a first hands-on with both Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2.
EA will broadcast its press conference live across both Los Angeles and London on June 12 at 1:00pm PDT, kicking off the events of EA PLAY LA at The Novo in L.A. Live and EA PLAY LONDON at the Eventim Apollo in Hammersmith. Hosted by CEO, Andrew Wilson, in LA and Chief Competition Officer, Peter Moore, in London. Electronic Arts press conference will showcase some of the companies most anticipated games set to launch later this year and throughout 2017, with a few surprises from games beyond that.
Fans across the world will be able to watch the press conference livestream at 1:00pm PDT on by following this link.
Following on from EA’s press conference in both London and Los Angeles, the event will be open for the first hands-on with upcoming titles Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2, as well as fan-favorite sports titles FIFA 17, Madden NFL 17 and NHL 17.
At EA PLAY LA, the first-ever Battlefield 1 multiplayer livestream titled, Battlefield Squads, will occur at 2:00pm PDT. Here two 32-player community-led teams will compete against each other to see who comes out on top. Each team is made up of the most well-known YouTubers, Twitch streamers and celebrities including Marshawn Lynch, Wiz Khalifa and Zedd. The livestream will then continue throughout the day highlighting some of EA’s biggest franchises and member services.
In addition to going hands-on with upcoming games, players at EA PLAY LA will be treated with tons of fun activities to enjoy, including:
- Hands-on with EA’s hottest mobile releases including Bejeweled Stars and Madden NFL Mobile
- On Monday and Tuesday, watching live competitive gaming events including the Madden Championship
- On Monday, Todd McFarlane will be on-hand signing a special, limited edition Titanfall 2 poster designed specifically for EA PLAY
- On Sunday, getting an autograph from LA Rams star NFL running back, Todd Gurley
- Creating custom Battlefield 1 dog tags reflective of the WW1 era
- Collecting six special event pins
EA Play takes place June 12th-14th in both London and Los Angeles.