Nintendo concluded their crucial Switch presentation earlier this morning with a stunning trailer for the upcoming game of the decade and next Nobel Peace Prize winner, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild will launch March 3rd of this year to coincide with the Nintendo Switch’s launch date, and will be available individually or as part of a gorgeous ‘Master Edition’ bundle, expected to retail for approximately $129.99, according to a report from IGN.
As of the time of writing, the Official Nintendo UK store does not have this Master Edition available for pre-order, and leading game retailers haven’t posted anything regarding pre-orders of this bundle either.
The package will feature:
- Exclusive matte-black box, embossed with Breath of the Wild markings
- A limited edition Master Sword statue
- A Nintendo Switch carry case, replete with a Sheikah motif featured in the game
- A collectable coin featuring a Sheikah design taken from the game
- A Double-sided print, featuring a map of the entire game world, and a ‘tapestry of the Calamity Ganon’ on each side
- 24-song soundtrack CD
- Plus a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
With no word on availability thus far, it’s safe to assume this gorgeous gift from the Hylian goddesses will be snapped up fast, so stay tuned to PressA2Join.com for more info on this upcoming release. Let us know just how excited you are for this immense release in the comments section!