Mafia III’s soundtrack will feature over 100 fantastic tracks from the 1960’s, 2k Games and Hanger 13 has announced.
Featuring revered artists The Rolling Stones, Aretha Franklin, Beach Boys and the King himself, Elvis Presley Mafia III‘s soundtrack will be available via in-car radios to offer players driving the streets of New Bordeaux that authentic 1960’s feel with over 100 quintessential tracks.
“Mafia III will treat players to an incredible soundtrack of more than 100 licensed songs from an iconic era in music,” said Christoph Hartmann, president of 2K. “I’m confident that the rich canvas of nostalgic artists and songs that defined the 1960s will further connect players to the immersive open world of 1968 New Bordeaux.”
2K Games shared the entire tracklist for Mafia III which you can check out HERE. Below are a selected number of tracks set to appear in-game when Mafia III launches October 7th for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
- The Rolling Stones: “Paint it, Black,” “Sympathy for the Devil” and more
- Creedence Clearwater Revival: “Bad Moon Rising,” “Fortunate Son” and more
- Sam and Dave: “Soul Man” and “Hold on, I’m Comin’”
- Steppenwolf: “Born To Be Wild” and ”Desperation”
- Aretha Franklin: “Respect” and ”Chain of Fools”
- Jefferson Airplane: “Somebody To Love” and “White Rabbit”
- Sam Cooke: “Wonderful World,” “Bring it on Home to Me” and more
- The Temptations: “Ain’t Too Proud to Beg” and ”I Wish It Would Rain”
- Cream: “White Room”
- Johnny Cash: “Ring Of Fire” and “Folsom Prison Blues (Live)”
- The Beach Boys: “Help Me, Rhonda” and “Wouldn’t it be Nice”