Atlus U.S.A today announced a release date for Persona 5 in North America. The latest title in the series will officially launch Valentines Day, February 14, 2017 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3. Atlus also detailed Persona 5’s Premium Edition “Take Your Heart”, which includes a ton of fantastic items.
Persona 5’s Premium Edition contains some truly amazing items, including the following:
- 64-page hardcover art book of Persona 5 artwork, jam-packed with the drawings of character designer Shigenori Soejima
- 4-inch plush figurine of Morgana -a member of the Phantom Thieves
- Official SteelBook collectible case for the game, emblazoned with Persona 5 art
- Soundtrack CD containing a selection of works from the game
- A school bag modeled after Japanese-style school bags! It’s full size, and bears the crest of the game’s Shujin Academy!
All items included in Persona 5’s Premium Edition will come in a brilliantly designed Persona 5 themed box, with the “Take Your Heart” Edition retailing for $89.99/CA$109.99.
For players and fans only interested in the PlayStation 4 version of Persona 5, Atlus will be releasing a limited pre-order/day-one run of the SteelBook Launch Edition, which will arrive in the same SteelBook case as the Premium Edition (while supplies last). The PlayStation 4 version of the game will be available at retail for $59.99/CA$79.99.