Following on from a recent free Community Update, developer Double Eleven has announced the release of a new DLC pack for Prison Architect on PS4.
Available now on PS4 before a launch this coming Friday on Xbox One, Prison Architect: Psych Ward allows aspiring wardens on console the opportunity to open up their prisons to the criminally insane, with all new characters and staff members.
Psych Ward introduces a new security class who boast different requirements to fellow prisoners in the general population, all new challenges to complete and the ability to hire your very own shrink to host one-to-one consultations with inmates in a bid to balance their moods and slow down escalating anxiety.
Before you welcome the criminally insane into your prison, please check the following new features and trailer down below:
- The Criminally Insane – inmates with new and varied reputations and traits, forcing players to explore new approaches to prison management.
- Psychopathic Inmates – The most volatile and unpredictable criminally insane inmates have 5 or more traits and are branded Psychopathic! Keep a watchful eye out for these guys stepping off the bus.
- Psychiatrist staff member – Hold consultation sessions to help support your prisoners’ needs.
- New room types – Who doesn’t love their own space? Padded cells gradually improve inmate’s desires for Privacy, Comfort, Safety and Freedom, as well as feelings of Suppression.
- Breakout!- A new game preference setting which allows you to ramp up the frequency of prisoner tunnel attempts.
- Two new Wardens- Hawk Hartman improves the performance of guards, while Dr Slugworth offers additional benefits for Criminally Insane inmates.
- 2 new pre-built prisons and 2 new building plots to use in Prison Warden mode.
Prison Architect: Psych Ward is available now on PS4 for the criminal price of £3.29.