Puyo Puyo Tetris, Sega’s unique mash-up of puzzle classics Tetris and Puyo Puyo will arrive for Nintendo Switch and PS4 in North America and Europe this Spring.
Featuring a multitude of different modes including single player and versus, Puyo Puyo Tetris will be available in North America on April 25th and in Europe on April 28th.
- Versus – Players compete head-to-head in either Puyo Puyo or Tetris to fight in the puzzle fight of their life.
- Swap – Players’ abilities are put to the ultimate test when they compete on both Puyo Puyo and Tetris boards, which switch back and forth at set intervals.
- Fusion – A true hybrid game where players compete with Puyos and Tetriminos together on the same board, requiring deft, on-the-fly thinking to become victorious.
- Big Bang – It’s a race to the finish as players compete against each other to clear unique challenge boards as quickly as possible to win.
- Party – Players compete on Puyo or Tetris boards, but the puzzles feature special items that when activated either help players or harm their opponents.
The PS4 version will be available only in a physical format for $29.99, but the Nintendo Switch version will be available both digitally for $29.99 and physically for $39.99.