Ubisoft confirmed via a Tweet recently that it would continue support into a second year for the popular first-person shooter after a successful first year which saw Operation Dust Line, Operation Black Ice and Operation Red Crow expansions released; bringing with them new maps, operators and much more.
Priced at £24.99 for PS4 and £23.99 for Xbox One, Rainbow Six Siege‘s Year 2 Pass will feature:
Operators and bonus DLC
- 8 new Year 2 operators across 4 seasons
- 8 exclusive headgear customisations
- 8 exclusive uniform customisations
- R6 Carbon charm
- 600 R6 Credits to purchase in-game content
- 7-day early access to each season’s new Operators.
- 10% discount in in-game shop
- 5% Renown boost to unlock in-game content faster
- 2 extra daily challenges
Currently, Ubisoft has yet to discuss release windows for Year 2’s various expansions.