Rebellion has detailed the contents included with Sniper Elite 4‘s season pass ahead of the games release on February 14th for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
Priced at $34.99/€34.99/£29.99, players who purchase Sniper Elite 4‘s season pass will receive 3 large additional campaign missions that will become available separately alongside the launch of 3 different content-packed expansion in addition to weapon and character packs post-launch.
Sniper Elite 4‘s Season Pass includes the following:
ALL PRE-ORDER BONUS CONTENT
• Target: Führer campaign mission – Infiltrate a secret Mediterranean U-boat facility and use wits and creativity to take out the target in over 30 ways.
• Camouflage Rifle Skin Pack – Blend into the lush environments of wartime Italy with highly detailed skins for all seven of the game’s starting rifles, for use in any mode.
THREE HUGE NEW CAMPAIGN MISSIONS
• A completely new three-chapter campaign, separate from the main storyline, which features massive, diverse new environments that eventually lead Karl out of Italy for a thrilling finale.
THREE CONTENT-STUFFED EXPANSION PACKS
• Each expansion pack will be released alongside a campaign mission, and they’ll each include 3 new weapons, 8 new weapon skins and 2 new characters.
WEAPON AND CHARACTER PACKS
• Three further weapon packs – including silenced weapons, famous wartime Allied rifles, and equipment for taking on foes at close quarters…
• Three new characters for use in both co-op and multiplayer.
Rebellion also confirmed that all new multiplayer maps and modes released after launch will be completely free for all players.
Sniper Elite 4 will release on February 14th for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.